Mila Kunis

Mila Kunis has been dating actor Macaulay Culkin since 2002. Although there have been rumors of the couple getting married, Kunis has denied this several times, stating, "I've been engaged. I think I've already been married. And I'm sure I have a child somewhere. I'm waiting to have something else happen. No, I'm not married. And no, I'm not engaged. And no, I do not have a child. No one seems to listen. And next week I'll be engaged again. I think, at one point, they were like, 'Seen shopping in Beverly Hills for engagement rings.' We were in Japan working. What is wrong with these people? Half the time you can say they misconstrued facts. But, more often than not, they just make stuff up."
 

All images and information of Sexy Hollywood Celebrities and Hot Fashion Models and any of the media related stuffs displayed on this site are not owned by the publisher. These items have been collected freely from the world wide web and are believed to be of public domain. If you believe you own the copyright to the same as displayed here, please notify us at hotcovergirlscentral@gmail.com and they will be promptly removed. All the credits for these items belong to the original capers, photographers or persons related to making the same..